I’ve been nominated for The Black Cat Blue Sea Award. It sounds very inspiring and I am so happy to realise that my blog might be interesting to a wide audience and even more happy that I am able to make my readers smile or just simply improve a bit their mood. Thanks a lot to Marigold Blooms for honouring me with such a great nomination. I recommend visiting her blog with wonderful photos and interesting stories behind them.
The Rules Are:
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- What in the last month has touched or inspired you the most?
🙂 Last few months my biggest inspiration is my due date which is getting closer and closer every new day. Love that feeling and looking forward together with my husband to meet our baby girl very soon! To see our son finally meeting his little sister. Very exited!
- Is there a book you read recently that you especially enjoyed? Share! Or what is your favourite book or author?
My last recent book, only do not laugh, was a book of Pamela Druckerman “French kids don`t throw food” ,where she shared her experience, while living in Paris, on how the French parents deal with their kids in different matters. The book has reassured me that I move, more or less, in a right direction and gave me more ideas on how to deal with certain issues. I recommend it to those who have young kids as you can never be an experienced enough mother, thus it might be very useful to see a fresh view on how to educate your own children.
- What advice would you give your younger self?
I would definitely advised my younger self to be less shy and do not be afraid to face the challenges as they make one stronger and help to reach the goals. Also I would opt for being always myself without trying to be liked by everyone or satisfy everyone which is practically impossible.
- What is your dream to make true and reflect it in your blog?
- If you could change something in your life now, would you do it and what its would be be?
- What is your main inspiration which makes you to move on in your personal life and blogging particularly?
There is no pressure to accept the award if you choose not do to so. Either way, just know that your blog is appreciated and enjoyed!
All the best to Marigol Blooms.